- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
(One year contract, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months. Home Office will be possible upon consolation.
Description of the mission
- Full accountability for the timely management and resolution of individual customer complaints
- Applies troubleshooting & problem solving methodology and draws conclusions on individual cases.
- Performs investigations of returned customer products.
- Collaborates with interfaces such as Customer Support Centers, Affiliates, Production, Research & Development, Product Management.
- Assumes responsibility for providing information from cases in order to update product documentation.
- Represents and communicates results of individual cases in interfacing meetings.
- Contributes to the lab organization, maintenance, and planning.
- Degree in a life science or engineering related discipline e.g. process engineering, chemistry, biochemistry
- Work experience in the area of medical technology, medical devices
- First experience in technical support, product development or testing, a technical orientation and the ability to learn new & complex systems and technologies (hardware, software & application)
- First experience in software or hardware development/support
- First experience within technical customer support, in case handling (complaints) with translating technical problems to customer language
- Knowledge of the diagnostic market is desired
- Knowledge of varied regulatory requirements and quality practices, especially in the area of complaint management (e.g., 21 CFR 820.198, ISO 10002, ISO 9001, ISO 13485)
- Very good English skills (min. C1) and good German (min. B2) skills are required
Nice to Haves:
- Sense of responsiveness; combining customer focus and service orientation with regulatory compliance
- Genuine enthusiasm and commitment to problem solving and able to communicate ideas easily to varied audiences.
- Accurate working style, the ability to organize, prioritize, delegate effectively, and to handle multiple tasks in parallel in close collaboration with the other team members.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-030851
- Published on 21 juin 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg