- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Senior Human Factors Engineer (contract until 31.03.2023, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Be the voice of patients and Roche users in every product-related discussion
- Identify user profiles, tasks, hazard-related use scenarios, usability risks and requirements
- Responsible for translating UX research insights, user needs, business requirements and technical requirements into pleasant and efficient User Experiences
- Responsible for creating medical device usability deliverables according to IEC 62366
- Create and facilitate workshops with the product teams to gather system-level information and to coordinate the design deliverables
- Plan formative and summative usability studies and coordinate external suppliers in the process
- Prepare, maintain and review Usability Engineering Files
- Advocate for accessibility, quality and usability for end-users at Roche Diagnostics
- Provide guidance and mentorship to more junior designers supporting them on professional development, output and productivity
- MS in Science, Industrial Engineering, Human Factors Engineering or other related technical fields
- 5+ years experience in applied Human Factor Engineering and in Design Control Management
- Experience in the Usability Engineering process for medical devices made of both hardware and software
- Experienced in planning, executing and documenting usability studies in the medical field.
- experience collecting and analyzing physiological and behavioral data.
- experience in creating, facilitating and analyzing workshops with customers and stakeholders
- excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate know-how, experiences, ideas, solutions and deliverables effectively and persuasively
- You have knowledge of the IEC 62366 standard and the latest FDA guidance on applying human factors engineering
- Good knowledge of the ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 are a plus
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are always a big plus
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-025710
- Published on 20 juin 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg