- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Expert for Lab Automation (contract for two years, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- The responsibility of the job is focused around the different automated in vitro lab systems used in the ADME function. Mostly Tecan (Fluent and Evo) pipetting robots are used for the different automated in vitro assays.
- Supporting the win10 migration of our Fluent systems to minimize as much as possible the downtime of the systems.
- Ensuring straight, logic robotic script structures following predefined guidelines for new assays to be automated on current and new pipetting robots in-line with over-arching automation strategy
- Support of the respective end-users and selected power users (training, troubleshooting & script creation).
- Documenting any troubleshooting, improvement or implementation processes.
- The area of responsibility can be extended based on experience and interest to include other digital workflows and lab systems.
- At least a bachelor or master in relevant discipline or equivalent in-depth practical experience.
- At least 3 years professional experience in the area of lab automation (preferably industrial) with hands-on experience in assay development and in programming, operating and troubleshooting different liquid handling systems like Tecan Fluent/Evo, Beckman Fx/Fxp/i7, or Hamilton STAR/Vantage.
- Experienced with programming languages and the implementation of lab automation solutions for different throughputs
- You are highly focused to support your customers with the best approaches available and to work in a team-based open environment.
- Fluent in English
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-025953
- Published on 20 juin 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg