- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Senior Test Engineer
(contract for one year, with possible extension).
Description of the mission
- Understanding the end to end environment and developing test cases that cover complete customer workflow.
- Should be able to configure and validate software applications with real instruments ( point of care instruments)
- Work with development teams to analyze requirements, reproduce problems and support solutions
- Communicate testing progress, issues, results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders/team and management in form of reports.
- Should be able to lead small team of test analyst or mange coordination activities with vendor teams
- Min. Bachelor or Masters level degree in informatics, computer science, or a related domain
- Minimum 8+ years' experience in Software Testing working within a large, complex industry, preferably in a regulated healthcare environment using Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of Testing tools Jira, HP ALM or similar test tools
- Extensive knowledge about test processes
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, decision maker, well organized and committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills in English
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-026098
- Published on 20 juin 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg