- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Full Stack (Angular) Software Engineer (contract until 31.03.2023, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Produce software based on software requirements, the project's software architecture, and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and software development best practices (clean code).
- Contribute to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code with your peers.
- Review on request for the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team.
- Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets.
- 2+ years of experience in angular or similar front-end technology
- Experience in designing a user interface following UI/UX best practices
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the IVD sector, working in agile teams
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science
- Fluent in English necessary / German beneficial
Nice to haves:
- Skilled in C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- An active participant in software communities
- Experienced in working / development within a Linux environment.
- Experience in SAFe
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-026390
- Published on 20 juin 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg