- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Validation Lead (contract until 30.09.2022 or 31.12.2022, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months.
Description of the mission
- Ensure that the Computer System Validation on the project is conducted in a consistently high standard, and that objectives are met on time suiting the company's vision and objectives.
- Lead and take active part in the development of documents, processes, and procedures of the Computer Systems Validation (CSV) program.
- Generate, review, and approve Manufacturing and IT Computerized Systems lifecycle documentation including risk and impact assessments, user requirement specifications, functional specifications, traceability matrices, qualification protocols, validation plans, and validation summary reports.
- Ensure that Roche specific guidelines for CSV are followed by our project.
- Coordinate with Computer System vendors as needed.
- Assess the impact of Computer System modifications and maintain change control.
- Ensure all project related risks are well managed and deliverables are validated (for GxP) /tested (for non‐GxP) in accordance to SOP and the associated CSV requirements.
- Ensure project team complies with the methodology and Roche standards and uses the correct tools.
- Ensure all project related issues and deviations are recorded, approved and dispensed accordingly (including ensuring proper deviation report preparation and approval).
- Prepare project and life‐cycle reports and review/approve all other documents to ensure compliance with SOP.
- Ensure all project and lifecycle documents achieve the goal of traceability, and these are all retained in document repository (Document Navigator) and approved in accordance to the prescribed SOP.
- Min. 3-5 years of experience as a Validation Lead in a project environment, preferred in a matrix organization
- Min. 10+ years of professional experience with Computer System Validation experience in a GxP Pharmaceutical / Diagnostics facility
- Experience of Automation Control Systems, Manufacturing & IT Systems, and methodologies including GAMP5, Data Integrity, and application of 21 CFR Part 11/Annex11
- Hands-on experience in development and review of computer validation documentation
- Fluency in English and proficiency (spoken and written)
- Collaborative attitude with the willingness to work with global peers and cross-functional teams toward company and department goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player in a consulting environment
- Able to manage direct relation with stakeholders and project team members, give guidance
- Proactive approach
Nice to Haves
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related environment
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Roche experience
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-026968
- Published on 20 juin 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg