- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for an individual as
IT Project Manager
(contract for 6 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 2 months. Home Office is possible, on-site work will be required as well.
Description of the mission
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of projects while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce high IT solutions.
- Identify, acquire, and lead multifunctional, global project teams.
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with various IT and business stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology
- Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables.
- Track progress against baseline schedule.
- Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within the approved budget.
- Manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives.
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects.
- Formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies; recommend and implement solutions.
- Ensure delivery of projects in compliance with CSV and PMM guidelines.
- Must effectively manage the projects across global locations and different time zones.
- Min. Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 6+ years of related experience implementing complex IT Projects across a variety of platforms
- Experience in project organization, resource mobilisation, and stakeholdermanagement
- Experience dealing with management issues on a global level (scope, time, cost, quality, risk, team)
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology concepts (including waterfall and agile) and agile practitioner with prior knowledge of Scrum and SAFe principles
- Strong understanding of Computer System Validation (CSV) concepts
- English and German fluent is a must
- Strong interactive and influencing skills
- Proven vendor management experience with managing SaaS delivery
- Proven Organisational Change Management experience
- Strong customer and service management focus
- Excellent communication, organisation, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in leading virtual and off-shore teams of large scale and cultural awareness of managing a global team.
- Traits of Entrepreneurial PM with focus on true organisation value through project delivery
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience of implementing Site IT projects, like Badge Management, Workforce Management will be a huge plus
- Previous Roche experience
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-028448
- Published on 25 mai 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg