- Region Zurich Unterland / Limmattal
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
For our client the world's first regulated Digital Asset Bank and digital asset specialist with global reach, located in Zurich, we are looking for an individual as
Senior Agile Project Manager - Tech
(permanent, full time) The earliest start date is as soon as possible.
Description of the mission
- Take ownership for a dynamic IT project portfolio, following agile methodologies.
- Record new initiatives, analyze them, check for strategy conformity, and prioritize them together with the stakeholders.
- Constantly check the portfolio, compare it with ongoing initiatives and existing resources, lead the re-prioritization with stakeholders and communicate if necessary.
- Prepare/manage project portfolio committees and advise and support the executive management team for portfolio management.
- Create the framework to monitor and manage the value realization and KPIs of the change portfolio.
- Maintain JIRA and Confluence to ensure that information is accurate and timely for executive decisioning.
- Contribute to develop projects rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects.
- Discuss technical solutions with the project team as well as internal and external
- Report on project portfolio progress, performance, and productivity gains in terms of scope, quality, time, and costs.
- Support the PI Planning preparation and execution in close collaboration with the COO, CIO and Head of Business and ensure quality and proper documentation.
- Support and coach initiative owners and provide the necessary tools.
- Take responsibility as initiative owner if required or participate in initiatives.
- University degreein information technology or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience as a Project or Program Manager.
- Strong drive and willingness to build the future finance with special focus on digital assets.
- Experience in agile IT project portfolio management methodologies, preferably SAFe, as well as traditional project management.
- Experience with close collaboration with Dev teams, being able to understand and discuss technical solutions
- Understanding how budget and progress control are handled in agile and classic projects, as well as familiarity with stakeholder, requirements and risk management.
- Ability to structure work and think conceptionally with proven excellent communication skills.
- Communicating and convincing stakeholders within Sygnum.
- Experience in financial services industry and affinity to technology and digital solutions and experience in digital assets.
- English as communication language is a must, German is a plus.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-028906
- Published on 28 avril 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg