- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Senior Test Engineer
(contract for 6 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 2 months. Currently Homeoffice will be possible, but no remote work.
Description of the mission
- Creation of Test Cases based on Product and Technical Requirements. Execution of Test Cases, analysis of the results and creation of the respective documentation. Issue tracking and verification of bug fixes.
- Plan and execution of the work packages within the area of responsibility including reporting and escalation of issues to management.
- Subject matter expert for assigned area of responsibility. Provide guidance and support to others.
- Execute tests according to the company process.
- Investigate problems and perform exploratory testing
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar education with a focus on IT
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Test Engineer for IT Software testing and MES (Manufacturing execution system) experience, preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Min. 5 years' experience in writing test protocols/reports and quality records
- Good knowledge of system (machine interface, hardware and software) development methods and knowing system requirements and design in general how you develop technological products
- General knowledge of hardware, software and data communication resources.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum
- You are a motivated team player and self-starter, able to perform with minimal supervision
- Open-minded, proactive, persistent, results- and execution-oriented, and able to work under pressure in changing environments
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves:
- Additional certification in Quality Assurance is a plus
- Knowledge in SAP - Supply chain and planning - would be advantage
- German would be an advantage
- HP ALM knowledge is an advantage
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-028997
- Published on 2 mai 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg