- Region Zurich Unterland / Limmattal
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
For our client a leading Swiss cyber security company located in Zurich, we are looking for an individual as
(fulltime, unlimited employment). The earliest start date is as soon as possible.
Description of the mission
- You will take responsibility for key parts of the NDR tool and solve challenges in building scalable solutions to help our customers efficiently assess and combat cyber threats
- You will develop new functionalities from prototyping to deployment.
- You will improve the performance of system critical components of our cutting-edge software.
- You will work on complex problems, troubleshoot and improve software quality.
- You will help our Development team solve problems on the spot.
- An enthusiastic professional who likes to think independently while contributing to a team.
- A professional who has at least a Master's degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering (or similar) and ideally at least three years of practical experience.
- Experience in programming with Scala, Java and/or Python.
- Experience in Data Science/Machine-Learning is a plus.
- A strong background in developing highly scalable data structures and applications is a big plus.
- A fluent English speaker, German is a plus, but not a must.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-029020
- Published on 2 mai 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg