- Region Zurich Unterland / Limmattal
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
For our client a leading Swiss cyber security company located in Zurich, we are looking for an individual as
(fulltime, unlimited employment). The earliest start date is as soon as possible.
Description of the mission
- As a Senior Front-end Developer, you will be working with a small but diverse team primarily consisting of Back-end Developers on a data heavy single page application (SPA) that is used by enterprise customers to analyze network traffic and discern potential security risks based on the data input. This data is rendered as tables and graphs, etc.
- Your role will be to primarily help to build out the front-end for new features developed by the backend team, whilst also helping to shape the overall UI and UX of the product and help bring it to the next level in regard to appearance and functionality.
- Experience with ReactJS >= 16.8 or other modern front-end frameworks.
- Prior experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Redux).
- Experience writing Unit Tests.
- A solid understanding of performance implications of some React methodologies.
- A good understanding of good UI and UX principals such as clear information hierarchy (this isn't a designer role, but these skills will be useful).
- Good experience of working with backend API and data manipulation.
- A front-end enthusiast who likes to think independently but can work well in a team.
- Strong architectural skills with knowledge of the pros and cons of different design approaches and technologies.
- A professional who has at least a Master's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering (or similar).
- A fluent English speaker, German is a plus, but not a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Typescript (migration to Typescript would be a future project).
- A good understanding of build tools, specifically Webpack.
- Ability to tutor more junior members.
- Experience with Bootstrap components.
- Experience in building and maintaining component libraries.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-029050
- Published on 3 mai 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg