- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Design OPS Manager
(contract for 1 year, with possible extension). The earliest start date is asap. Remote/Home Office will be possible load will be discussed in the 2nd interview.
Description of the mission
- Develop and grow the DesignOps capabilities within the chapter
- Help plan, define, and manage our operational Design Ops strategy, establishing workflow and process standards and best practices
- Develop and continuously improve a strategic framework for design services by in-house and external agencies (managed services and RFP's)
- Define project roadmaps together with design leaders, including key touchpoints, milestone dates, etc.
- Ensure allocated team members as well as clients understand the project plan and have a space to express concerns about feasibility or scope
- Drive governance processes and communication for Design Leadership in ongoing staff meetings, portfolio oversight, and metrics and budget tracking.
- Identify inter-dependencies or risks early on, and proposes solutions on how to address them.
- Effectively works in a matrix with a highly engaged team and is able to inspire and coach team members
- Demonstrate effective people leadership as demonstrated by the Leadership Commitments
- Represent the department and core competencies inside and outside the organization
- Responsible for ensuring adequate reporting to support overall department management
- Min. Master degree Design Management / Business Administration/ IT
- Min. 5 years experience in Design Operations, Design Project Delivery, Tools Implementation, Processes, and Vendor Management
- Min. 5 years experience in Project Management and/or Change Management (e.g. in implementation) and communication
- Experience in an AGILE environment
- Affinity with project delivery tools such as sigma, monday.com or gSuite, miro, slack or similar as a tool owner / poweruser
- Leadership experience in a matrix organization is a must
- Endurance to work in a complex landscape and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- English fluent is a must
Nice to Have:
- Roche experience
- SCRUM Master - PMP - ITIL Certification is a plus
- Winning personality in a team that can communicate directly
- Willing to support other people in the daily business
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-029116
- Published on 4 mai 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg