- Region Zurich Unterland / Limmattal
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity Industry / Production / Technical
For our client, developer of efficient and sustainable aircrafts who is located in Dübendorf, we are looking for an individual as
Embedded Software Engineer
The earliest start date is as soon as possible (full time, permanent employment).
Description of the mission
- Design, implement, integrate, and maintain real-time embedded software for control of electric-powered, fly-by-wire/fly-by-light Dufour aircrafts
- Interface with cross-functional teams for gathering, understanding, defining and generating embedded software/system requirements to add/update features to existing avionics/power/control systems and sub-systems in our aircraft
- Implement and test solutions in a rapid development environment using your strong understanding of microcontroller peripheral interfaces, multi-threaded RTOS environments and more
- Use and develop Dufour Aerospace's simulation, testing, and verification tools
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, mechatronics, physics, mathematics, or similar field
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in and implementing embedded software, preferably for fly-by-wire systems
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming methodology and multi-layered system architectures
- Expert knowledge of C, C++ and Python
- Knowledge of, and experience with real-time operating systems
- Knowledge of, and experience with communication protocols including I2C, CAN, SPI, UART, etc.
- Strong understanding of modern micro-controller and microprocessor architectures such as ARM Cortex-M0/M3/M4/A8/A9
- Experience with modern integrated development environments and debuggers
- Hands-on experience with test and measurement equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, voltmeters, etc.
- Working knowledge of DO-178B/C is highly desirable
- Hands-on problem-solving approach to engineering and excellent communication skills
- Strong motivation to help build and shape your organization, structures and processes
- Excellent English language skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience with CS-23 and/or CS-27 certification requirements
- Experience in developing systems under ARP 4754
- Passion for aviation and sustainable technology
- Knowledge of German or other languages
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-029423
- Published on 12 mai 2022
- ConsultantJie Zhu