- Region Zurich Oberland
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Tecan Group AG in Männedorf, we are looking for an individual as
IT Solution Architect Infrastructure
(permanent employment, 80-100%). The earliest start date is as soon as possible. Up to 40% home office possible per week.
Description of the mission
- Lead/Assist in the execution of the vision, strategic direction, and initiative roadmap for strategic, technology and transformation projects
- Planning, defining, and designing of a solution - explore architectural alternatives and aid agile teams in identifying technologies and making architectural decisions
- Define technology standards, reference design and guiding principles and support governing the Enterprise Architecture in your area of responsibility.
- Lead innovation, research emerging technologies, perform product evaluations and business impact assessments and propose changes where needed
- Engage with business and IT stakeholders worldwide and create fruitful collaboration to ensure the success of key initiatives
- Assess current architecture, perform fit gap analysis and develop suitable roadmaps for mid and long-term evolution of the respective service or technology domain.
- You will lead creation of solution designs balancing functional and non-functional needs, technically guide or act as project manager and alleviate risks when identified.
- Bachelor/ Master in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Administration with a focus on IT or equivalent background
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure technology (network, datacenter, virtualization, workplace, identity and access) and a large interest in related cloud and security capabilities
- At least 2 years experience as IT Infrastructure Solution Architect, translating business and technology challenges in fit for purpose solutions.
- Good analytical skills, paired with curiosity, creativity and willingness to embrace new ideas, technologies, and methodologies
- Self-starter, eager to learn, apply and make a difference
- Fluent English, German would be an asset
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-029953
- Published on 21 juillet 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg