- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Release Train Engineer / Scrum Master
(contract for 6 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months. Remote/Home Office will be possible, on-site work is required as well.
Description of the mission
- Live, coach and help the team to embrace the DSC principles, values and mindset.
- Coach the team to adopt and apply practices based on the SAFe framework.
- Help the team to develop and live Scrum or Kanban aligned with the EMC and enforce team, ART and Capability ways of working.
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the art and all team members to reach their potential.
- Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
- Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and product owner and ART as well as others outside the ART.
- Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
- Encourage the team to participate in the co-creation of ART, Capability and DSC ways of working
- Be an advocate of the team's point of view in the co-creation of ART, Capability and DSC ways of working.
- Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals.
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high performing team.
- Facilitate the Scrum or Kanban events.
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog.
- Coach the Product Owner to understand and practice agility.
- Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on the train.
- University degree (min. Bachelor) in any of the following areas Business, IT, Engineering or equivalent field
- A minimum experience of 5 years as a Scrum Master
- Diverse background and experience in different project environments, in programs or organizations working in the Medical Device industry
- Experience with multiple (3+) Scrum teams in a single program
- Experience Design Sprints and Design Thinking
- Expert knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban, Lean and one or more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS, DAD)
- Ability to coach multiple teams at the same time (operational coaching – no people management)
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
Nice to Haves:
- German spoken and written
- Spanish spoken and written
- Experience working with remote teams
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-030076
- Published on 31 mai 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg