- Region Region of Zurich / Schaffhausen
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity Legal / Tax / Consulting
For our client, a leading audit and consulting firm in Switzerland, located in Zurich we are looking for an individual as
Cybersecurity Growth Driver
(fulltime, permanent employment). The earliest start date is as soon as possible.
Description of the mission
- You will drive continuous planning and implementation of a Cybersecurity go-to-market strategy in close collaboration with the Cybersecurity leader, leadership team and the Marketing & Communications driver
- You will assume a pivotal role as the Cyberprivacy Growth Driver, supporting Cyber leader in advancing and coordinating the overall go-to-market campaign and processes
- You will support the Cybersecurity leader and leadership team in achieving the set growth targets and play a role in coordinating the topic within the Network (Global/EMEA/territory level)
- You are involved in market- and client-facing activities such as Cybersecurity webinars, client conversations, strategic pursuits or client feedback meetings
- You will be involved in developing or localizing new Cybersecurity solutions together with the Lines of Services and SMEs, including setting up a plan about how to communicate and bring these solutions to the market
- You will ensure coordination of the GtM teams and other functions across territories (e.g. proposal teams, HC/L&E, Controlling, Research, SMEs, etc.)
- You are preparing and facilitating regular pipeline calls and tracking progress of ongoing pursuits
- You will support and take responsibility for global, regional and local management requests such as budgeting, reporting, strategic planning, leadership update presentations, etc.
- You will manage the Go-to-Market campaign in Salesforce/other systems and keep relevant pipeline and target account data up to date.
- In addition to your Cybersecurity growth driver role, you will help drive and coordinate the alliance with Microsoft in joint go-to-market activities. This will include the following activities:
- You will maintain and review the Microsoft Partner portal to feed in new opportunities but also identify published leads for joint project delivery
- You will work closely and support the Microsoft alliance Partners and teams in achieving the set growth targets and play a role in coordinating the alliance within the Network (Global/EMEA/territory level)
- You will report Alliance-driven wins in a continuous and consistent way across Lines of Services and territories
- You will facilitate an exchange on large Microsoft-technology driven projects on key clients, leverage project expertise to win new engagements on other key clients
- You will serve as the go-to-person for Microsoft alliance related requests and matters
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and 5 years plus work experience in professional services or B2B business development.
- You are experienced in working, coaching and building strong working relationships with technical subject matter experts, and know how to best support, challenge and develop such teams in a market- and client-centered way.
- You have a good understanding of or strong interest into Cybersecurity, privacy technology related matters from a client demand perspective; work experience around Cybersecurity strategy consulting or reporting is a clear plus.
- You have a sound understanding of Microsoft technologies and technology ecosystem and are passionate about the topic; work experience with Microsoft technology consulting is a clear plus.
- You have gained experience in leading virtual teams and feel at ease in an intercultural, multi-disciplinary set-up.
- You are a team player with a high level of empathy who is flexible, proactive, solution-oriented and efficient in a dynamic and demanding working environment
- You have strong strategy execution and project management skills, a convincing and client-focused personality and are used to working with senior stakeholders
- You are proficient with the use of MS office / Teams / G-suite products and are happy to work with new tools.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French would be a plus.
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-030889
- Published on 22 juin 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg