- Region Zurich Unterland / Limmattal
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
For our client World leader in Carbon Dioxide Air Capture technology located in Zurich, we are looking for an individual as
Senior Process Engineer
(permanent employment, 100%) The earliest start date is as soon as possible.
Description of the mission
- Your mission is to execute Conceptual, Basic and Detail Process Engineering with your team and external partners with focus on optimizing our plants enabling fast upscaling of our technology.
- You evaluate standard and innovative industrial technologies to be transferred into our process plant.
- You model, simulate and optimize our process to identify optimal designs and subsequently review and supervise the creation of PFDs as well as P&IDs.
- You create tools to enable a proper costing of process related equipment at an early stage of development.
- You are continuously analyzing data from our current plants in operation to optimize our processes and further improve our new plants.
- You train and sustain methodology on process risk assessment and guide others in relevant norms and directives by building up a formalized framework.
- You hold a university degree in process engineering, chemical engineering or a related engineering discipline.
- You have at least 8 years of work experience in a similar role.
- You have sophisticated knowledge in chemical and/or steam processes, process simulation and in developing independently piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- You bring in knowledge of relevant norms and directives.
- You are furthermore familiar with HAZOP, SIL and LOPA methodologies.
- You are a person that really owns the work, thrives to work in an interdisciplinary team, is comfortable with fast paced development and is adaptable to change.
- You are self-driven, an excellent communicator and team player with the ability to lead small project teams.
- On top of that, are you fluent in English? Then we are keen to get to know you!
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-031455
- Published on 6 juillet 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg