- Region Zurich
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
For our client, a Swiss pioneer in ESG data science located in Zurich, we are looking for an individual as
(Full time, unlimited contract) The earliest start date is as soon as possible.
Description of the mission
- Implement AWS Kubernetes ready APIs in Java using cutting edge technologies like Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Reactive Microservices, GraphQL, SSO, Docker, etc.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, tested code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Interact with the technical and application dev team in the implementation process involving multiple AWS services
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Several years of proven, hands-on software development experience
- Proven working experience in Java 8, REST, Spring, relational databases and SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL), and microservice architecture
- Strong analytical skills and profound knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Hands-on experience with Message Queues such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Capacity for building server-side components in a Cloud platform and microservice architecture using Spring Cloud and Spring Boot
- Ability to keep pace with an agile environment
- Experience with AWS-managed services utilizing API Gateway, Lambda, RDS
- Experience in the following technologies would be a plus: Java 11+, WebFlux / Reactive Microservices, Mockito, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast, GraphQL, Keycloak or similar SSO technology, React, and Front-end experience
- Fluent in English
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-031512
- Published on 7 juillet 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg