- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Semantic Data Integration Expert
(contract until the end of 2023, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months. Home Office is possible but onsite work is required too.
Description of the mission
- Collaborate with various product teams to shape the development and integration of semantic data models into the RIS product portfolio and FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable, reusable) data services.
- Interface with teams working on semantic technologies to establish interoperability standards for Roche devices and digital products adhering to FAIR principles.
- Collaborate with various teams to investigate innovative new methods to generate new insights from knowledge graphs and how to incorporate them into the Roche Information Solutions product portfolio.
- Drive and constantly improve the adoption and integration of major public terminological resources as well as RIS internal terminologies
- Engage with internal key customers to understand business needs and to supply high-quality data standards for knowledge representation.
- Support the automation of terminology processing pipelines and implement intelligent processes for quality assurance.
- Innovate and bring forward creative solutions in your area of responsibility and beyond.
- Participate in pre-competitive initiatives to drive the implementation of FAIR data in the diagnostics and pharma industry.
- Work experience of minimum 3 years with data interoperability preferably in the pharmaceutical / medical device environment (experience in diagnostics is a plus)
- Background in semantic technologies, knowledge graphs, data standards and terminologies/ontologies (such as RDF, SPARQL as well as data models in healthcare such as FHIR, SNOMED or LOINC)
- University Degree in Data Science / Engineering related fields, preferably PhD degree (such as Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Bioinformatics or similar areas of academic discipline)
- Very good knowledge in data management approaches such as relational databases and knowledge graphs.
- Working knowledge of at least one general-purpose programming language (such as Python, Java, or R)
- Strong collaboration skills
- Working independently
- Ability to work in changing, agile, multinational and multiple location environment
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-031765
- Published on 14 juillet 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg