- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche in Kaiseraugst / Basel, we are looking for an individual as
Long-term Senior Project Manager for Pharma Informatics
(contract for initial 3 month assignment (as described), with possible extension). The earliest start date is as soon as possible. Remote will be possible on request.
Description of the mission
- As a Project Manager, you will assemble, guide, empower and serve the team through excellence in project delivery resulting in value creation for our business and eventually, our patients.
- You will be responsible for leading a team to deliver project outcomes, products and services in a complex IT environment by selecting the best project delivery method (i.e. Agile principles and practices or Waterfall) that best fit the business needs.
- Therefore, the Project Manager can take on one, or a combination, of the following roles in a squad, project or program: Program Manager, Project Manager, Squad Lead, Agile Coach or Scrum Master
- Engage with Leadership, both business and IT, to collaborate on the delivery of value at a rate that is sustainable and digestible for the team and business
- Ensure promised business value is being earned by leveraging the value creation or value maintenance framework
- Orchestrate the formation of a squad and once established, closely interact with the product owner, partners and the development team
- Source of skills that are supplied by Pharma Informatics or other Technology partners
- Guide the squad on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Coach the team to learn and adopt agreed ways of working and reacting to potential challenges and questions
- Has an agile mindset with ability to pivot between roles and approaches based on team needs
- Champions Agile principles and practices within the squad and leads by example
- Has a strong focus on delivering MVP's, focused on incremental value rather than perfection.
- Has strong soft skills typically required in stakeholder engagement (empowering people, influencing, negotiation, conflict management)
- Exhibits servant leadership style towards the product owner, scrum master, development team and the wider organization
- English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Project Management (PMP)
- Scrum-Master (SM)
- Product-Owner (PO)
- Organizational Change Management (ProSci)
- Practical: Agile Organizations & Teams
- Practical: Agile Organizations or Teams
- Theoretical: Agile Organizations & Teams
- Theoretical: Agile Organizations or Teams
- Experience in leading virtual teams
- Experience in computerized system validation
- Experience with tools like smartsheet, trello, JIRA
- Experience with gSuite (gSheets, gSlides, gDocs, gDrive, gChat & hangouts, gSites, g+, ...)
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application.
- Reference INT-031886
- Published on 3 août 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg