- Region Jura Bernois
- Type of contract Permanent full time
- Sector of activity IT / telecommunications
For our client who has been one of the most trusted and innovative timing specialists in sport for more than forty years headquartered in Corgémont, we are looking for an individual as
Sports Software Solutions Manager
(fulltime, permanent employment). The earliest start date is as soon as possible or within the notice period.
Description of the mission
- If you take pride in honoring your stakeholders, you have a passion to solve developer's common concerns, and you are energetic and open-minded, we have an amazing position for you in a company like no other.
- As a Sports Solutions Manager at Swiss Timing LTD, you are in charge of the effective and efficient provision of our sports solutions lifecycle, as for Athletics or Fencing.
- In this aim, you guide and develop the Sports Solutions Team and ensure the Sports Solutions meet customers and stakeholders expectations.
- As a visionary and a game changer, you steer with your peers the sports solutions strategy in compliance with the innovation strategy and management guidelines.
- You hold a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and are passionate about sport.
- You are technically oriented and have at least 5 years of experience in project management.
- You have an excellent understanding and knowledge of the sports industry and sports technology.
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and you continuously seek for project opportunities and improvements.
- Being service and solution oriented, a team player and open minded, you also have a “make it happen” attitude towards your internal and external clients.
- You are structured, systematical and organized in your way of working and are consistently focused on effectiveness and efficiency.
- You are optimistic, motivated and visionary.
- You have experience in project management
- Available for travels abroad (20%)
- Fluent in English
- Good command of German and/or French would be an asset
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Reference INT-032041
- Published on 21 juillet 2022
- ConsultantMarijke van Engelenburg