- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
C#/C++ Software Developer
(contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months. Home Office: hybrid model (3-2/2-3) possible after onboarding phase. However we have to be flexible to be onsite from one day to the other (no fully remote possible).
Description of the mission
- Produces software based on software requirements, the project's software architecture, and other project guidelines.
- Contributes to all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participates in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provides work status updates and raises issues within the software development team and, if required, to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including tests to verify code against unit and/or subsystem specifications.
- Review and analysis of source code with peers.
- Reviews the application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within and outside the team.
- Takes responsibility for quality and project delivery targets.
- Leadership attitude in shaping the product together with the team.
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands-on experience, preferably in the IVD (vitro diagnostic device) sector
- Experience in working as Software engineer in an agile team for at least 2 – 5 years
- Highly skilled in all of the mentioned technologies: C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core
- Good knowledge and experience in C++
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- Fluent programming skills in object-oriented languages
- Team player
- Fluent in English necessary
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLID and eXtreme Programming
- SAFe/SCRUM experience
- Experience working in highly regulated environments (IEC 62304, FDA)
- An active participant in software communities
- German spoken and written
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Reference INT-034359
- Published on 29 septembre 2022
- ConsultantJie Zhu