- Region Basel
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Basel in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for an individual as
EpiCX Scrum Master
(contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 2 months. Remote/Home Office: fully remote possible.
Description of the mission
- Work closely with the Product BAs, IT leads and IQVIA partners to ‘connect the dots'
- Facilitate the flow of information within the squad to drive ownership and empowerment
- Facilitate scrum events and ceremonies, coach the team on value and purpose of these events
- Facilitate sprint reviews/deployment retrospectives, identify areas for improvement and turn it into action items
- Exhibit the servant leadership behavior towards the product squad teams and the wider organization
- Build and drive the cross squad and cross team engagement and collaboration
- Min. Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience, preferably a certificate as a Scrum Master or in SAFe
- Min. 3-5+ years' experience as an agile IT Project Manager or Scrum Master in matrix global organization, preferred in the highly regulated industry
- Lives the spirits of an agile innovative culture with a mindset of servant leadership
- Hands-on experience in JIRA
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to attend meetings outside “standard” working hours
- Strong interpersonal skills, skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, communications and mentoring
- Deliver effective conflict resolution between individuals and teams
- Expert in estimation and planning techniques and navigate release planning in an empirical environment
- Passionate about learning, sharing and further developing best practices to achieve greater impact
- Strong awareness of geographic, cultural and organisational opportunities, conditions and constraints to build sound, sustainable and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- High interaction, communication and facilitation skills including working experience on digital tools
Nice to Haves:
- Business domain knowledge that would be a plus: medical, commercial, multichannel, data and analytics
- Knowledge of CRM and cloud-based solutions such as Salesforce, IQVIA or Veeva and a good understanding of data and analytics technology
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Reference INT-035763
- Published on 1 novembre 2022
- ConsultantJie Zhu