- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Senior Test Engineer
(contract for one year, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within one month. Home Office will be possible, onsite work required too.
Description of the mission
- Understanding the end to end environment and developing test cases that cover complete customer workflow.
- Should be able to configure and validate software applications with real instruments ( point of care instruments)
- Work with development teams to analyze requirements, reproduce problems and support solutions
- Communicate testing progress, issues, results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders/team and management in form of reports.
- Should be able to lead small team of test analyst or mange coordination activities with vendor teams
- Min. Bachelor or Masters level degree in informatics, computer science, or a related domain
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Software Testing working within a large, complex industry, preferably in a regulated healthcare environment using Agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of Testing tools Jira, HP ALM or similar test tools
- Extensive knowledge about test processes
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, decision maker, well organized and committed to quality
- Excellent communication skills in English
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Reference INT-035862
- Published on 3 novembre 2022
- ConsultantJie Zhu