- Region Zug
- Type of contract Temporary full time
- Sector of activity Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Chemical
As a preferred supplier for Roche Diagnostics Int Ltd in Rotkreuz, we are looking for an individual as
Project Leader and Vendor Manager for PCR Software Solutions
(contract for 12 months, with possible extension). The earliest start date is within 3 months. Remote/Home Office: 2-3 days on site per week.
Description of the mission
- Accountable for the planning, collaboration, coordination, execution, and delivery of medical software projects.
- Coordinate the project execution with our external vendors.
- Define the best delivery model depending on the project needs.
- Drive the agile requirement elicitation and ensure the proper handover of new scope to the external vendor.
- Track the execution of solution epics and capabilities.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value of the Agile Release using a variety of tools and methods.
- Able to coordinate multiple solution interfaces (both external and internal).
- Ensure effective communication and coordination with stakeholders and customers during definition and delivery.
- Define, track and approve the deliverables from external vendors.
- Escalate, track and help to resolve impediments and provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks.
- Continuously improve the engagement with external vendors to optimize the efficiency.
- Collaborate with Product and Solution Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Innovative and problem-solving (incl. analytical skills, active listening, critical thinking, and process improvements) with a focus on sustainable and scalable solutions
- Min. Bachelor in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or similar
- Min. 7+ years of experience as Project Manager or Project Lead in combination with Vendor Management experience or Delivery Lead from an agency perspective
- Experience working in large, preferably global, software organizations, working across multiple locations and cultures with multiple software directors and managers and teams to deliver software releases to market
- Have successfully led teams in an engineering environment
- Experience in coordinating projects with external vendors
- Hands-on experience with reporting and status updates, willing and able to create fit-for-purpose and clear presentations and meaningful dashboards
- Strong communication and solution-oriented, with the ability to clearly and concisely explain complex organizational or technical problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, with proven ability to navigate complex corporate environments and influence stakeholders and partners
- Cultural awareness and proactive mindset
Nice to Haves:
- Certification in agile such as SAFe, PMI-ACP or CSM preferred
- Experience in the highly regulated industry
- Experience in managing projects with external vendors
- Experience in healthcare software systems
Interested? You can find more information here: Infopackage. Please apply via the "Bewerben" button below and answer all questions, otherwise we will be unable to process your application. Please upload your CV in English or German along with your degree certificate and latest reference letter.
- Reference INT-036277
- Published on 15 novembre 2022
- ConsultantJie Zhu